Performance Agreement

This agreement is a standard form and can be used for entertainment events such as concerts, comedic shows etc.

Remember to:

  1. Have two copies of the agreement signed by the other party.
  2. Send both originals to Business Services, 311 Jesse Hall. Note: If the other party named on the contract is an individual (not a corporation, partnership, etc.) you must also submit a completed Independent Contractor Checklist with the agreement.
  3. If the party you are contracting with is not a Missouri resident, please be aware that state law requires the University to withhold a portion of the payment for remission to the Missouri Department of Revenue.