Student or General Public Injury or Property Damage Report

Accidents and incidents resulting in alleged damage to persons or property involving students or members of the general public occurring on University's premises (owned, rented or leased) or involving an employee's position of employment by the University should be reported on this form.

The form can be submitted by a University employee in charge of a student's activities at the time of an activity or incident involving a student(s); the person in charge of the building or facility or University event sponsor for an activity or event attended by a student or member of the general public; any employee who witnesses an incident or accident or has it reported to them; or campus police, if called to investigate the accident or incident.

This form should be submitted to Business Services within 48 hours and is intended for internal use only by the University's Risk & Insurance Management and Office of the General Counsel.


Brandon Guffey
Business Manager